In response to House Ways and Means Committee Chairman Kevin Brady’s (R-TX) call for “written statements for consideration by the Committee and for inclusion in the printed record” around a series of hearings focused on “how tax reform is growing the U.S. economy, creating jobs here at home, and increasing paychecks for hard-working Americans,” The Tax Alliance for Economic Mobility submitted the following letter to the Ways and Means Committee.
- Tax Alliance for Economic Mobility Statement on Tax Cuts “2.0”
- New House Republican Tax Proposal Fails Fiscal Responsibility Test, While Favoring the Wealthiest
- New estimate: GOP’s second tax cuts would add $3.8 trillion to deficit
- D.C. and Congress can help families in financial straits. Here’s how
- The Tax Alliance Submits Letter to the House Ways and Means Committee on The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act