In response to House Ways and Means Committee Chairman Kevin Brady’s (R-TX) call for “written statements for consideration by the Committee and for inclusion in the printed record” around a series of hearings focused on “how tax reform is growing the U.S. economy, creating jobs here at home, and increasing paychecks for hard-working Americans,” The Tax Alliance for Economic Mobility submitted the following letter to the Ways and Means Committee.
- The Tax Alliance Submits Letter to the House Ways and Means Committee on The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- Dramatically Increasing Mobility from Poverty
- New Tax Law Could Cut Giving to Colleges
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act Is a Far Cry from the Kind of Support Most Americans Need to Build Their Financial Stability.
- Tax Alliance for Economic Mobility Newsletter: November 2017